Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teeheehee

Gotta love these girls. Heather came over for a visit, (well sort of, she was coming to help Riley with a cheer thing, but that's a whole other post) and brought Chloe to play with Sasha. Left to their own devices for a little while they proudly came down stairs dressed like this, in hysterics. They just cracked their selves up!


To cute. You'd never guess they were related! Heather and I look like sisters, but our kids don't look like cousins! Guess that's because our hubby's don't look alike! ;)

Good cousin fun, that we will definitely use as blackmail in the future. I'm thinking this is wedding video material!




2 comments:

  1. Cousins are the best! :) I miss that so much for my kids. So glad your kids have cousins close they can play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we are very fortunate. But, ask any of my sisters and they will tell you I live to far away. (it's a 20 minute drive after all)

    ReplyDelete