Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alma gets to the youngest

I had to post this cute picture of Sasha. Apparently Alma really got the better of her!

Here's to osmosis, I hope it works. Don't worry, we are through Alma now, and she only dosed off once through the entire book. Not bad. :o)

6 comments:

  1. We have that same copy of the B of M--I love it! It breaks the chapters into manageable sections. 2nd Ne is usuallly the one that gets to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Yeah, we've had it for years, and read it over and over aloud as a family. Does that black chair look at all familiar to you??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alma.......is that a new character in one of the Harry Potters? I am not familiar.

    B-rad

    ReplyDelete
  4. B-rad,
    I'm not surprised, considering you send 'crack' via email. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will be up to you and me to set up a dinner...Kevin has issues with making phone calls...he's fishing this saturday and I told him to invite Chris but that would require him to make a phone call--way too much effort

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky,
    Pick a date and time, we'll start from there. That's funny about the fishing, Chris just got Josh out of school early and headed up fishing for the afternoon! Let me know on the dinner thingy, and make sure you bring your cute Janie so I can cuddle her. Babies are pretty sparse at our house. ;o)

    ReplyDelete