Monday, March 30, 2009

Daily Smiles

Life is full of funny little moments, and every once in a while I am fortunate enough to catch them on camera. I thought I'd share a few of them because, if they make me smile, odds are they will make you smile. And generally, smiling is a good thing! Enjoy.


Aryn and Sasha got sleeping bags for their birthdays from their aunt Tracee. Hug, hug, kiss, kiss; aunt leaves. Sasha and Aryn run upstairs to their room and set up their bags, and then begin asking if can they sleep on the floor. Chris, being the wise cable master that he is, tells them yes, but, only if you clean your room. Room is spotless, girls sleep on the floor. This went on for 4 nights.

Our silly girls thought they were really getting quite the deal. They 'get' to sleep on the floor, and all they have to do is clean their room every day. Someday I think it will click. Maybe not. Either way it had both Chris and I grinning for days. Who knew sleeping on the floor would actually be a form of bribery to get kids to clean their rooms. I was way to old fashioned offering candy.
This one cracked me up. (but I am the dog lady)Here sit all three dogs. Why are they waiting at the closed door? What could possibly lie behind it? Chris is behind it, in the pantry getting dog food. They stayed like that forever, patiently waiting; each time Chris jiggled food around they would all sit down, because he has them trained to sit before they eat. Max just sat the whole time, maybe he thought he'd get bonus points for really good manners?Or he's just really smart, probably the later. We all (those of us outside the pantry)laughed and laughed. Feeding time at the zoo (aka: our house) is serious business for our four legged friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment