Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Congratulations Cheerleader!!!!

I'll keep this brief. RILEY MADE CHEERLEADER!!! She worked her bum off for weeks, courtesy aunt Hevi, tried out and made it. I'm so proud of her for trying and for the work she put into getting what she wanted. Her new nickname is 'cheerleader' around the house, really original huh? And Aryn is already proclaiming she'll be trying out next year. Yeah, ummm, she's in second grade. (serious idol worship here, been going on for a while now) Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of her new squad.
Here's the whole squad minus one gal. They are a pretty excited bunch.
Check out those angles! (I have to learn all this new terminology now) Riley is still walking on air right now. She's a tricky one our Riley. Two months ago she hated dance and only wanted to play soccer. Now she's done a complete 180. Which is why teenagers should not be making important life decision's! Thanks again Hev for all your help with whipping her into shape. Girl, you've still got it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Riley! That is great, especially when it is something she really wanted. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G! O! Riley GO!!! Yep- if she needs my help at making up cheers I'm pretty good!
    I'm so happy for her and I am just glad that it's over- I was a mess!!(and I'm just her aunt!) Good job Riley- you can do ANYTHING that you put your mind to! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete