The day by day countdown is over, and Aryn has officially turned seven, and is already wishing the next year away with comments like, "I'm almost eight now." Ahhh to be young again. Anyway, here are a few pictures of her festivities.

Cake frosted by big sis Riley, who unintentionally gives it the 'thumbs up' while the pic was taken.

Yeah! I'm officially a teenager right? I mean I have the Ipod now. Where's the cell phone? Aryn has been 16 for about 3 years, in her mind anyway.

At the family party, she blows out all the candles. Yes, Chris insisted on 2 cakes. Really, I could've made cupcakes, but he loves to spoil his girls!

Aryn, Taylee & Sasha in the 'present opening chair', after the presents are opened. Aryn has officially had a week long birthday (Gilleland style) and for the record, is a birthday Nazi. Bless her! Happy birthday to our little firecracker who keeps us smiling with her wit, completely untamed tounge, and her giggles. Every mother wishes the "I hope someday you have a child just like you!" on their own kids; for me, that's Aryn. Nothing like raising yourself!

Heehee, this is Riley right out of the shower, and it's just funny, and she'll be mad that it's now on the world wide web, so why not! :) It's good to keep 'em humble!
No comments:
Post a Comment