Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Laughs

This post is dedicated to things that make me smile. I was going through my pictures and things on my laptop and found a few of these. So I had to share. Some are just 'aww, cute' while others have me crying with laughter. Hope you enjoy!

My Chris is typically a very serious person. People are often scared of him because he's so stoic, it's true. But deep down he's a big little boy with a teddy Bear's heart. And he's pretty goofy, which no one ever believes, let alone gets to see, making those rare moments even funnier. We were lucky to catch one of them this Christmas at my brothers house on camera. Next time I tell Chris to just smile, I'll definitely think twice, even though it's had me smiling all year long.

Sasha pre-game, talkin' smack to her mom!
One of the best things about my siblings is that we love to play together, for as long as I can remember. Not much has changed. Here we are playing Rock Band this winter. It was my first time, the others are old pro's.
Kevin and Josh. The two of them always make me laugh. Kevin and Brooke gave Josh his first BB Gun for his birthday this year. When I said smile, Kevin played like he was shooting Josh, and Josh pulled a face. Clowns!
Tuffy's goatee. Daily I chuckle and think I am pretty much the funniest person for doing it, even if it was Kevin's idea, it still cracks me up.

And last but not least, the 'creme de la creme'. I adore my sisters, so T forgive me for this, but you know how much joy it brings me. We had a girls night, and I brought dance dance revolution to play. Most of us had played before, but not Tanill, however she was frothing at the bit to give it a try. As soon as she started dancing, Jamie and I started filming, tears running down our faces. Without further explanation, here is our super sweet, ultra focused Tanill on the dance mat:

No comments:

Post a Comment