So it's been ages, and this is what is left of me, I am officially a fisherman's wife. Left each and every weekend for things that swim in the water. At least, I'm not alone, since Chris is taking his brothers/friends with him, and they too all have wives. I know Brooke and I have teased that we might just grow fins and a tail to keep them home! Seriously though, the boys have been fishing their brains out, and loving it. Last weekend they caught 30 fish...pretty dang impressive! Josh absolutely loves fishing and the outdoors, and his dad is basking in this, and indulging it of course. So, below are a few pictures of the last few weekends.
Kenley got in on the fun. This is my favorite picture because she looks slightly grossed out.
Chris with his catch, and Nick, at the ready, to net it up and let her go.
Doug with his big fish...welcome home pugus!
Chris and Josh.
And anther of this guy, I quite like him, he's pretty cute. The boys usually leave home around 3:45 AM!!! Then fish the day away. And us girls? Well, we sleep until 10am, have a great big brekkie, and lounge about. I'm sure glad Heavenly Father gave me so many girls, or I'd be awful lonely! We've had some great girls nights, and mornings...I just never take pictures!
Kenley got in on the fun. This is my favorite picture because she looks slightly grossed out.
Chris with his catch, and Nick, at the ready, to net it up and let her go.
Doug with his big fish...welcome home pugus!
Chris and Josh.
And anther of this guy, I quite like him, he's pretty cute. The boys usually leave home around 3:45 AM!!! Then fish the day away. And us girls? Well, we sleep until 10am, have a great big brekkie, and lounge about. I'm sure glad Heavenly Father gave me so many girls, or I'd be awful lonely! We've had some great girls nights, and mornings...I just never take pictures! Now, I must go sew a few nets lest my fisherman need them later.
Oh Carley...I feel your pain. Kevin is Tiger Muske (not sure if that is the right name or spelling) fishing at this very moment...I too am grateful for all my girls to keep me company!
ReplyDelete