Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another week (give or take a few days)bites the dust!


Here are a few snippets of our week, last week that is. Yeah, yeah, I'm a bit behind. But at least I'm here.



Ok, so the week started with Sasha waking up looking like this Monday morning.


I couldn't help taking the picture, since it was she was the epitome of misery. She woke up with both her eyes glued shut with, well, gook, stumbling around in the hall crying because she couldn't see. After cleaning her up, she took one look in the mirror and screamed, "Oh no! I'm Chinese! How did this happen? I was just trying to sleep!" To cute. After assuring her she was not Chinese the diagnosis, pink eye. Field trip with Aryn was attended by her super hero Father, and Sasha and I proceeded to put lots of drops in her eyes. She was much better by the end of the day.


That night.....



Chris, Riley and I went to Riley's cheer banquet. Here the new cheerleaders are being sworn in.



The candle lighting ceremony. (passing the torch if you will)



And, after signing in blood, (ok, not really) here is the new squad minus one.


Later that week.....



Both my blondies needed a hair cut. Chris took Josh to the barber, and I took Tuffy to the garage. Tuffy was so hairy and curly, it was like sheering a sheep. Our friends teased pre-shaving, that I should leave Tuff a goatee. I couldn't resist. He looks so funny, and oddly, Chinese. So here are Josh and Tuffy sporting their new do's.



And lastly, Max. He is cutting teeth. (yes dogs do this too, only they don't get cranky, they just chew everything to bits if you don't watch them) Max fell asleep the other night mid chew, and like any proud mama I thought it was the funniest thing and had to snap a picture.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering, what about soccer??? Don't worry, we only had 2 games for Riley this week and the usual Saturday games for Aryn and Sasha. Thank heavens soccer is nearly over for the season! Until next week, tah ra!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing at cute Sasha! And I still can't believe that Riley is a cheerleader! nuts!

    ReplyDelete