The holiday season is upon us! I've been giddy with anticipation this year, and at last it's finally here. I'm not sure what it was this season, but even the same old familiar Christmas songs sound somehow better. Chris has been looking at me with a raised eyebrow for quite a few weeks now, but I think he enjoys it a little. The parties are starting, the kids are misbehaving (just a side effect of the times) and we even discovered Pandora through the TV playing all Christmas instrumentals was divine. So, snuggle into your Christmas season and enjoy it. This is the one time a year when everyone (well, almost everyone, there are those few malcontents...) is just a little bit nicer for a few weeks, and when strangers wish you a Merry Christmas because they can. It's pure magic. As for our little family, we'll be lapping it all up,
and basking in the spirit of it all while we wait for the big night to come!
Merry Christmas! (just say it, it makes everyone smile)
No comments:
Post a Comment