Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Couples Christmas Party

Last Friday we had our super fabulous friends Christmas Party with an ugly sweater contest. Justin & Holly hosted it this year (and last I think too) and what an absolute blast it was! For the record, Justin & Holly are must haves to any party.

Here are Chris & I in our 'Ugly' sweaters. (Mine was courtesy of BoBunny trade show toss offs, brilliant, no?)

This is a fun version of the candy bar game. The twist is you have to dig for the candy with work gloves and unwrap it before you can have it. Chris and I stink at it, or at rolling the dice.


Kevin scores and Brooke's turn ends.



And Justin takes it to a whole other level! I do think he got one though.


Next was couples family feud. Justin tucked his kids in and came back down wearing this....


Oh yes, it's a glittery gold blazer. The game was delayed due to roaring laughter. He was a superb game show host. I do believe he missed his calling!

It was another fun filled night with good friends, yummy food and lots of laughter. What a great way to kick of the holiday season. Thanks Holly & Justin.


1 comment:

  1. The BB sweater was a great idea! Your party looks like a blast - so glad you have fun friends and neighbors. Merry, Merry!

    ReplyDelete