Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

 What another wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so blessed to have our family close by. This year was my sides turn, so over the river and through the woods to Grandmas house we went.
 Sweet Riley brought her camera and insists that she & I always look the same. Bless her. I age, she doesn't. I am so grateful for my Riley.


My boys, waiting for dinner. I adore my two men. Does Chris look a bit off to you? Me too.....


Dinner is served at last! All 31 of us (I think I counted them all!) dived into yet another delish meal. Moms house is quickly out growing her family!


Leg wrestling, that's what every body does after Thanksgiving right? No? Well, apparently we do, along with arm wrestling and some funny pushing game. For the record, I beat all my LITTLE sisters. Riley was the only one to flip me, and that's all good because I gave birth to her. 

Chris and I . Looks a bit queasy doesn't he?
Well, you would too if you had just been called as the second counselor in the bishopric. I'm so grateful for my sweet husband. He's an amazing man. Poor thing hasn't slept in days since getting his newest calling, but I'm not worried, he's one of the most Christ like people I know. Having him ordained and set apart this weekend was the perfect ending to a perfectly perfect Thanksgiving. 

5 comments:

  1. Good times! And just the record, I beat EVERYONE in the pushing game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, only because I didn't play! (oh yeah, that's totally a call out)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin totally thinks the bishopric would be better than Elders Quorum President--he sends his congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky, tell Kevin EQ Pres. was the best. We both have loved that calling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute pictures! Glad you had a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete