Monday, November 1, 2010

This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

Halloween lasted for over a week at our house this year. We were lucky enough to get to go to several parties, plus trick or treating, plus trunk or treating...it was a week of endless fun!

First stop was our annual (thanks to Amy!) Halloween Party at Kirk & Amy's house. This year Kevin talked Chris into dressing up!


The whole gang: Bottom: Kirk & Amy, Freda & Sean, Holly & Justin, Peter & Jeramie, Chris & I and Kevin & Brook.


The oreo game, Justin found his 'extra' pounds very helpful. These parties are always a laugh until you cry event, and this year was no exception. I think I cried off most of my make up!


Chris & I. Thanks for another fun party Amy!

Next was my work party. It's full costume and fun all day. I seriously work with the funnest people, no really. Check out our blog, www.bobunny.blogspot.com and see for yourself. In the mean time here are a few pics.


Hee Haw girl, so named by my co-workers. I was just calling it country bumpkin, but Hee Haw definitely sounds better.


Did I mention food? Ya, we eat...a lot. It was such a pot luck that we had it two days in a row! Good times, good friends!

The kids also had tonz of parties. First was their cousins, then trunk or treat, then Halloween, and finally Neenee's. Whew! I was so sick of dressing them up!


Aryn as Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. Fitting, trust me.


Sasha the witch, also fitting from time to time.


And Josh, a scary thing...also true...hmmm.
Riley seems to have been to busy to dress up this year, except for the trunk or treat, but she went as a cheerleader...original. She was with us in spirit though! (Ooooo)
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment