Thursday, October 7, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

It occurred to me today that I had neglected to pay om age to my first borns birthday! And so, with out further ado, may I present, Riley!
So, life started out a bit bumpy for our Riley, she cried all the time. In this LOVELY picture, I pulled her binki out and they snapped, hence the odd lips.

Age 2, and adorable. She had the most adorable curly hair!



Age 6 or so after a ballet recital. Gorgeous, both of them.


 8 years old.


And then the teenage years commence, beautiful at 13.


And 14. I can seldom believe how big she has gotten.


15 years old, I love this picture of Josh & Riley. Someday when he out grows her we'll have to do one in reverse!


Happy belated blog tribute RiRi! I could write pages on how I adore you, how wonderful you are and how innately good you've always been. But we'll keep it short. You're the best daughter a mom could ask for, a dream big sister and 'practically perfect in every way.' We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Amen sista! We love you too Riley, and just hope all of our kids turn out as good as you have....so far.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your cute Riley. She's a gem!

    ReplyDelete