Sunday, August 8, 2010

The grass ain't always greener...right?




 Admittedly, I always wish I lived somewhere else...namely Ireland (don't ask, it's a very odd obsession I have). However, a few weekends ago while driving home from Bear Lake I realized, as I always do when in our beautiful mountains, that Utah ain't half bad.


And so much to my puzzled husbands dismay, I began snapping photos from the passenger seat. (not half bad huh?) Seriously, what a beautiful drive!


Cliffs so shear that they even rival the Cliffs of Aran or Moher (yes, in Ireland.) minus the ocean of course.


Trees as far as the eyes can see. Some parts reminded me of driving to Spokane, which was a magical land of never ending pine trees. So, after enjoying the ride to and from our beautiful Bear Lake, I guess it's ok that I still and always will live in dear old Utah. I still want to visit the other places of my dreams though...how about you?

1 comment:

  1. You did get some beautiful shots. The drive to Bear Lake is always achingly picturesque.

    ReplyDelete