Well, another year has gone by for Aryn and Riley in Ballet. Which means they have had their recital and are now very accomplished dancers....well sort of! Last week the girls danced beautifully, this was Riley's first year on Pointe, and like a good mother, I forgot my camera. Luckily she did not, and I had my cell phone camera to take this grainy picture of Aryn. When will I learn???? Hopefully next year!
Here's Riley posing so pretty. Riley and her classmates took these next few pictures. So, if you've ever wondered what dancers do back stage while waiting (come on, you know you have, it's all you can think about) now you know. They pose and take picture after picture, which is a good thing, since some idiotic mothers forget camera's!
Riley and her friend Heidi.
Pretty Riley in some french named position...she'd know the name, I just don't!






So cute! I can't wait for this!! I cannot believe Riley is so old! I could just cry! She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGood job girls! I would love to come to the next one- Carley you should let me know when the tickets go on sell! Silly sister!