Well, another year passes by and I'm yet again amazed at how quickly the years are zooming past me! We welcomed the New Year in with the missionaries for dinner, followed by most of my family for a kid friendly New Years Eve Party. But, being me, this is the only picture I bothered to take of the night!
Christmas was wonderful as always, full of surprises as usual, since I seem to be married to Ole St. Nick himself.
My surprise from Chris is two fold: first, he gave me a much desired and heavily hinted at elliptical! Second, he uses just as much as I do, which I love seeing!
This picture sums it all up, Riley was floored. I believe the words she uttered next were "No way!" at receiving her laptop.
Josh was delighted to get his camera, to take pictures while fishing, naturally!
The secret is out: Aryn has rock star aspirations. After being told there was no way she was getting a guitar, Santa pulled through and she is delighted. Now, lessons.
All our little Sasha wanted for Christmas was a ZuZu pet. Fine, no problem right? WRONG! They were only the hottest item out there! Luckily Santa has some sweet connections and was able to deliver.
And just like that, the year was over. The future lays brightly ahead of us, and I for one can't wait to partake of it!
And just like that, the year was over. The future lays brightly ahead of us, and I for one can't wait to partake of it!
Your Christmas looks positively Currier & Ives perfect! It looks like Santa loves everyone at the Thiel house? Did you put out Fernwood thin mints instead of cookies??!!
ReplyDelete