Monday, November 16, 2009

This and That....

Just a quick update from the last month...or so!

Max...the worlds coolest dog continues to grow and grow in to....

A big teddy bear guard dog that loves his 'pack.'

Riley and her friends build and create the winning trebuchet for physics, making the local newspaper. She's cute and smart!

Josh gets his Bear in Scouts

Chris catches several big ones. Hottest fisherman this side of the Mississippi!

And he also makes Kitty Litter cake for a Halloween Party. Is he a keeper or what?

The best for last. The girls begged and begged to paint his toes...and he let them, while reading the sports section, naturally. It totally made their week, and mine! I adore this man!

1 comment:

  1. That kitty litter cake is just wrong. Seriously, I think I have a hair ball in my throat....

    The pedicure is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete