Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All Hallows Eve

Halloween came and went once again. It was pretty spooky on our side of I-15!
Fairy Aryn, Cheetah Sasha & Josh the Werewolf
Josh...scary. He snuck up on Riley and she nearly wet herself!


Grrrr...Sasha!

And Arowyn..I mean Aryn, playing the Fairy part a bit to well. (Lord of the Rings was a big hit at our house this summer.)

Cowgirl Riley and her peeps.
Chris and I with at Amy & Kirk's Halloween party. We went as The Thiel kids mom & dad. Clever.
I had to save the best for last. (so not!) At work we dress up. Enough said. Here's Vicki and I posing for a picture that, much to my chagrin, ended up on the companies blog! Oi!
Happy Halloween!






3 comments:

  1. look at your cute little bloggity blog!

    your kids are ridiculously darling, and I loved your Halloween attire.
    (well, maybe not the stray wig hairs, but otherwise it was fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi....heeheeheehee, stray wig hairs rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I love it car!!! Good thing I looked at your blog- I almost forgot what your cute kids look like!!!

    ReplyDelete